Thursday, September 29, 2011

USEFUL INFORMATION

It’s been about two week since I have started writing this blog and the response and feedback has been tremendous.  “THANK YOU” Your e mails filled with suggestions, comments and requests have been overwhelming.  I have taken all your feedback and comments under consideration and have decided to offer different posts on different days which will have a variety of information for you regarding the topics, which most of you have questions about.  I have posted the blog schedule below so it will be easy to follow along.  If anyone has any requests, inquires or just want specific information about a food item, or topic send me an e mail and I will be happy to write about it.
 SUNDAY
Produce and vegetables of the season, I will show you what produce and vegetables are available for the current season, what is fresh and good at the market.  Show casing a different fruit or vegetable every Sunday, giving you ideas on how to prepare that specific food item.
MONDAY
Kitchen problems, this is a day I will be offering different tips on cooking and solutions to everyday problems that occur in your kitchen, and with simple ideas to resolve them.  I will also be offering ideas and techniques to make your time spent in the kitchen easier.
TUESDAY
Meatless Tuesdays, I will offer a different recipe each Tuesday which will be vegetarian.
WEDNESDAY
This will be my question and answer day.  Your questions can be about anything you like, recipe help, ingredient, grocery shopping, the Green Market anything you are curious about.  Send me an e mail at Chefranskitchen@yahoo.com, and I will answer it as best I can.
THURSDAY
Spice Day, I will be presenting a different spice on Thursdays, highlighting its characteristics and uses and offering a recipe utilizing that spice.  Wouldn’t it be nice to try something new and exciting, something that you never have tried before?
FRIDAY
On Friday’s I will offer a seasonal recipe and post recipes which I have had requests for.
SATURDAY
On Saturdays, I will offer a fun recipe, something that you can use for entertaining, or maybe a dish for a special night, possible something the entire family can get involved preparing.   I will also try to include some kid friendly recipes, which I have had a lot requests for.

No comments:

Post a Comment